The Best Places to Retire Overseas
Nicaragua is the safest country in Central America, and San Juan del Sur is a tiny beach paradise on its magnificent Pacific coast. Nicaragua and San Juan del Sur have been discovered, but they're still relatively undeveloped and authentic.
What are the best places to
The best places to retire overseas are special places where your money goes a lot farther and your quality of life can be a lot better than in your home country. Our criteria are:
- A small to medium-sized city in Latin America or Southeast Asia
- A low cost of living and high standard of living
- An established English-speaking expat community
- A year-round spring or summer climate
- Excellent and inexpensive medical care
- Inexpensive furnished rentals and real estate
- High-speed internet and cable or satellite TV
- Many things to do, including cultural, educational, and outdoor activities
- All or most of the comforts and conveniences of home
Where are the most affordable places?
Most of the best places to retire overseas are in Latin America and Southeast Asia. You can enjoy a high quality of life for little money in these parts of the world. In Latin America the two most affordable countries with significant expat populations are Ecuador and Nicaragua. And the most well-known destinations there are Cuenca, Ecuador, Granada, Nicaragua, and San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
When you purchase our DVDS of these destinations you will know in one hour whether they could be a suitable place for you to live or retire.
Get the most trustworthy information available
The expats who are living in these places are the best source of information about what it’s really like and what it really costs to live there. They know where things are and how to get things done. They know the truth about the safety of a destination and the quality of the medical care.
In each Live or Retire Overseas DVD a cross-section of expats who are living in the destination answer the following questions, so you can form your own opinion about the place with the highest degree of confidence.
- What is the real cost of living?
- What is the quality of life really like?
- How is the weather throughout the year?
- Where are the best places to eat and drink?
- Where are the best places to meet people?
- How is the food? The shopping?
- Do you need to know the language?
- What is there to do there?
- Do you need a car?
- How is the health care, and what does it cost?
- Should you be concerned about safety?
- What is the English-speaking community like?
- What are the pros and cons of living or retiring there?
- And much, much more!
What’s left for your imagination?
Not much. Now you no longer have to imagine what it’s like to live in the best places to retire overseas… and you don’t have to suffer the disappointment and loss of travel money if your imagination was wrong. Or you believed someone else’s opinion and it turned out to be different than yours. With a Live or Retire Overseas DVD you’ll know the place before you go.
Now you can eliminate the guesswork about where to retire overseas… on your TV… in only one hour. Really! You’ll save yourself a whole lot of research time and you’ll avoid the expense and disappointment of traveling to places you won’t like. Start with our Cuenca, Ecuador, Granada, Nicaragua, or San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua DVDS. The insider information in these DVDS could change your life.
You get the most reliable information available anywhere about where to retire overseas, from resident expats who are living in each destination right now.
Each video shows you the sights and sounds of the best places to live or retire overseas. You'll know
in only one hour if a place is likely
to meet your expectations.
Why not? Because you should find out how you like living in a place before you buy into it, and you need on-site knowledge to invest wisely in foreign real estate. Rent a furnished place first.
Sunset in San Juan del Sur
Horse taxis in Granada